According to the SBI tweet, “You can open a savings account with us without going to the bank. the procedure. Apply now on YONO!”
You can open a #SavingsAccount with us without going to the bank. You can create a savings account ANYTIME and ANYTIME… https://t.co/ddUnYzow48
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) 1662179785000
Interested persons can open an SBI digital savings account online without visiting a branch by KYC video through a contactless procedure.
- Paperless account opening and no branch visit required.
- Only Aadhaar and PAN (physical) details are required.
- Client will be able to transfer funds using NEFT, IMPS, UPI, etc. via the YONO or SBI online application, i.e. Internet Banking.
- A classic Rupay card will be issued.
- Enjoy 24/7 banking access through the Yono app, internet banking, and mobile banking.
- SMS alerts, SBI Quick Missed call facility available.
- Ease of transferring accounts through the Internet Banking channel.
- Nomination facility is mandatory.
- Please note that the check book will not be issued for this account and no debit/voucher transactions, or any other signature-based services will be allowed in the branch. The checkbook can be issued once the customer visits the originating branch and updates the signature.
- A booklet will be issued at the customer’s request.
- Charges for all other services will be in accordance with the then current service charges applicable to the ordinary savings bank account.
Open a savings account with a fast video KYC feature! It’s contactless, safe and secure, download the SBI YONO app… https://t.co/hkeDOkzpJw
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) 1661870265000
How to open SBI Insta savings account via kyc video?
According to the SBI website, one can follow the steps below to open an SBI digital savings account
Step 1: Download the YONO app
Step 2: Click New SBI-Open Savings Account? Without a branch visit? Insta Plus Savings Account
Step 3: Enter your PAN, Aadhaar details
Step 4: Enter the OTP sent to Aadhaar’s registered mobile number.
Step 5: Enter other relevant details
Step 6: Schedule a video call
Step 7: Log into the YONO app at the scheduled time via Resume and complete the Video KYC process
Your account will be opened, the account will be .
enabled for debit transactions after verification by bank officials.