NORWAY – Norway Savings Bank made 24 surprise donations in December to nonprofits providing much-needed resources in Oxford, Androscoggin, Cumberland, York and Sagadahoc counties.
The organizations offer a wide range of services, from nutritional support to domestic violence prevention services, housing, education, health care, environmental protection and more.
Among the nonprofits receiving donations were:
• Brownfield Pantry, $1,500
• Center for Wise Women, Lewiston, $2,000
• Community Concepts, Lewiston, $10,000
• Community Concepts Finance Corp., Lewiston, $1,500
• Maine Adaptive Sports & Recreation, Bethel, $1,000
• North Fryeburg Community Chapel Food Bank, $1,000
• Oxford Hills Pantry, Norway, $1,500
• The Progress Center, Oxford, $1,500
• Trinity Jubilee Centre, Lewiston, $1,500
• Western Foothills Land Trust, Norway, $5,000
Norway Savings Bank granted $1.06 million to over 350 nonprofits in 2021.
Four Portland home health agency managers charged with wage-fixing and anti-competitive scheme