How to watch the second season of “Trolls” on Peacock Premium
The kids will love this!
The second season of “TrollsTopia”, better known as “Trolls”, is currently airing on Peacock Premium.
“TrollsTopia” is an American animated television series based on the events of the movie Trolls World Tour. This series is the second spin-off of Trolls and succeeds Trolls: The Beat Goes On! as the main support series series.
It is produced by DreamWorks Animation and Atomic Cartoons and created the peacock in November 2020.
“Get ready for more glitter, joy and harmony with all new episodes,” reads a Peacock commercial, touting the popular hit series.
Premium peacock costs $ 4.99 per month.
peacock is a US streaming service owned and operated by the television and streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Named after the NBC logo, the service launched on July 15, 2020.
Watch hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes, binge-worthy TV shows, sports, news, pop culture and more on peacock.
Peacock also produced several original shows.
Peacock’s free level, with about two-thirds of the catalog, is available for immediate viewing with advertising after registering an email and password. You can unlock the entire library of shows and movies for $ 4.99 per month plus ads with Premium peacock. It will cost you $ 10 per month for the full month of the catalog without ads.
Here is what you get with peacock:
- Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation and Focus Features.
- Thousands of hours of iconic TV shows, including full seasons of trending favorites, classics and NBC hits from the current season.
- Peacock Channels – play your favorite movies, shows and clips, 24/7. Scroll less and stream more with The Office Shorts, SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, Seth Meyers Now, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- A daily dose of live news, featuring the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC and E! New; as well as late night and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
- Live sports including the English Premier League.
- Kids’ movies and shows, including the all-new seasons of Where’s Charlie? and curious George.
- Hit Spanish TV shows and Telemundo news.