Elmira Savings Bank Elmira NY (ESBK) closed today 1.8% below its 52-week high of $ 23.22, giving the company a market cap of $ 44 million. The stock is currently up 105.8% year-to-date, 104.1% in the past 12 months and 34.1% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.6% and the S&P 500 rose 2.3%.
- Trading volume this week was 36.3% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, beats it on a one-year basis, and lags on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the finance industry, beats it on a one-year basis and lags on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats peer average 260.6%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 260.5%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more items like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.